From Commons Transition Wiki
The Commons Transition Wiki is a database for policy papers and proposals related to Commons Transition. The Commons Transition Platform is an independent and open global policy making platform on Commons Transition Plans. The Commons Transition Wiki acts as an indexed repository of material on transitioning societies at all levels towards a commons orientation, both in the field of shared knowledge pools and material production. For a general overview on Commons Transition, please visit our main site. To contribute, click here.
WELCOME TO THE COMMONS TRANSITION WIKI!
This project is itself a commons, open to all contributions, and intended for the benefit of all who need it. If you'd like to add your feedback and help build this wiki, please read on.
First time working with a Wiki? Here's the Wiki help page. We suggest you follow this 5 minute wikitext tutorial in our Sandbox, with our cheat sheet.
Law for the Commons Wiki
The Law for the Commons Wiki is a Commons Transition project containing resources on the history of commons-based law and emerging legal innovations that seek to empower commoners and protect commons.
Additional Commons Transition Resources
The Commons Transition Wiki is a workspace and repository for Commons-Transition related documents, case studies and policy papers. Related online resources include:
- Commons Transition Home Page Contains a general overview on Commons Transition Strategies, articles, videos and a blog. It is the landing page for the Commons Transition Platform.
- Commons Transition Stories Browse through our selection of featured essays, interviews and texts on Commons Transition projects and related initiatives.
- The P2P Foundation Wiki is the world's largest online resource for P2P and Commons oriented knowledge. The P2P Foundation is an international organization focused on studying, researching, documenting and promoting peer-to-peer practices.
- The P2P Foundation Blog Updated daily, curated content reflecting the state of the P2P/Commons Movement
- The Commons Transition Wiki is free and open content licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike (CC -BY -NC -SA ).